PHP Back-end Developer
about the job position
We are a team with passion for IT. Together with clients we realize their ideas in the digital world: effectively, comprehensibly and with kind care.
We are currently looking for an experienced PHP developer who would work with us on the development of web applications. At the moment, we are developing a warehouse system for a major client.
- Enjoyment of life
- Ability to work independently and in a team
We are extending the functionality of current applications such as a shift scheduler or an application for managing user accounts and roles. The joy of life and the desire to work in a very friendly environment is a prerequisite.
What technologies we work with :
- Nette Framework in version 3
- PHP 7.4
- RabbitMQ for processing asynchronous requests
- ElasticSearch for extra fast search
- Self-hosted GitLab
- GitLab CI, where we check the code quality (coding standard, PHPStan), test (Nette Tester) with deployment to test / production servers
- You do not have to deal with front-end, we have graphic designers and front-end developers, but if you are interested, they work with grunt, webpack, sass, vue.js and sometimes with jquery, ...
Favorite libraries we work with:
- Nextras / ORM for working with database
- phinx for database migration
- Company Macbook
- Great team
- Professional growth
You will be part of a team that not only likes working together, but also goes for beer, goes paddleboarding in summer and bowling in winter. We are not bound by the rules of a large corporation and everyone has a say here..
You will get your own mentor who will take care of you and will help you with everything.
Financial bonuses for meeting team goals, meal vouchers and multisport card are a nice extra bonus. Yeah, and you will get opportunities for further personal and career development :)